Friday 13th to Sunday 15th September 2019
What’s it all about?
– The weekend takes place at Smallwood Manor School near Uttoxeter, around 80 minutes drive away from Kilnhurst
– Accommodation and meeting rooms are set in acres of beautiful grounds in the countryside of north Staffordshire
– A time to learn more about Jesus and grow together as a church family as we look at the Bible in our sessions
– It’s a great place for all of the church family to spend a weekend away together. All are very welcome and encouraged to come.
– Four main Bible talks given by our special guest speaker, David Banting
– Plenty of free time, for fun & fellowship.
– Separate teaching programmes and activities for Primary School (Year 1–Year 6) & Secondary School (Years 7–11) aged young people, running during the main sessions.
– Equipped & supervised crèche for the under 5s.
– Full board, breakfast, lunch & dinner provided, free tea & coffee available throughout the day.
– Afternoon tea & coffee with cake on Saturday.
– Tuck shop selling sweets and snacks.
– Saturday afternoon leisure time (e.g. swimming pool, football, cricket etc.) ramble, time to chat or just take it easy.
– St Thomas’ Bookstall will be open all weekend.
Who’s it for?
Everyone! The weekend is open to anyone and anyone who’se part of the St Thomas’ Church Family – and we’d love YOU to come!
How much does it cost?
Adults (16+) are £60
Children aged 3-15 are £30
Children 2 and under are free.
This includes all meals, accommodation, talks, swimming pool use and everything else you’ll need at Smallwood Manor School.
There are concessions and financial help available for those with larger families or on limited income. No family will pay more than £180. Please speak to Jane or Amanda in confidence.
Sounds amazing! How do I book?